Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate!

Last night after baths I decided to let the girls help me
"wrap" the birthday gift for Nate. It was so so so fun! I
gave them a big piece of brown craft paper to make their own
wrapping paper. We've done that before but this time they
really enjoyed it. Adelina specifically said things like "I
think Nate likes cars" or "Maybe he'd like a choo choo
train?". They both got really into it! The hardest part
for me was using their creation to wrap the gift - not all
of their masterpiece was visible and I couldn't decide what
"art" to put on the top of the gift, etc. So here are some
pics for prosperity :)

To view all of our photos, look on the right side under "Our Photos" and click on the most recent date.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Nate LOVED the wrapping paper! He has not opened the gift yet :). Thanks for working so hard on this special wrapping paper!

    ReplyDelete