Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Everyone needs a digital water-proof camera

I cannot believe I never had one or even really knew about
digital water-proof cameras. How is that possible in my
world? I just didn't. Then we had an accident with my
point and shoot, I started to look for a replacement and
found a whole world of digital water-proof cameras. Really?
Digital? Why didn't anyone tell me? $60 and a whole lot of
fun later we are now a family with a digital water-proof
camera and LOVING it. Kids had a blast in the pool with it.
I loved having it in the pool and not standing with one arm
up the whole time. LOVING it. Everyone needs one...
period.

To view all of our photos, look on the right side under "Our Photos" and click on the most recent date.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment