Sunday, January 10, 2010

Perfect Brownies

Isabelle and I made brownies today. Well... technically I
made brownies and Isabelle licked the bowl perfectly clean.
Regardless, I used my new Wilton brown pans that I wanted so
so so badly. They make individual brownies - no cutting,
lots of edges, all the same size - sounds perfect! My
biggest complaint? The brownies look too perfect. If I
didn't know better I would think I bought them. If I make
them to bring somewhere, they would surely think I bought
them instead of the made them. They come out absolutely
perfect which would not normally be a bad thing, but they
seriously look like they just came out of a Costco plastic
brownie bites box :)

To view all of our photos, look on the right side under "Our Photos" and click on the most recent date.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment