Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More handmade fun

I think my theme for this year is handmade. Not my normal
style but I am starting to think handmade gifts, treats, and
fun are so special. First it was my hand-made blankets that
I made for Christmas gifts. Then it was my holiday aprons
(to be completed in 2009). Today it was my Chocolate Nut
Clusters. And tonight... Aunt Geneen and Uncle Goo made
ornaments and a gingerbread house with Adelina and Isabelle.
What a fun time! If anyone knows how to get the roof of the
gingerbread house to actually stay in place for longer than
15 mins, please share :)

To view all of our photos, look on the right side under "Our Photos" and click on the most recent date.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Handmade things really are special. :) They're always one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete