Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Thursday

Hi there. I was gently reminded that I hadn't blogged or
posted photos in 4 long days - which is probably a record
for me. So Happy Thursday! Its been a long week so far but
I'm looking forward to TGIF. This upcoming weekend is jam
packed, like usual. The kids are having breakfast with
Santa on Saturday AM and then we have a cocktail / holiday
party Saturday night. Sunday afternoon some family are
coming over for a bday dinner for me. Personally, I just
want to rest and sleep in but I don't think that is anywhere
on the schedule :) Pics with Santa will be up this weekend.
Hope you are all getting your decorating and holiday
shopping done. Bye!

To view all of our photos, look on the right side under "Our Photos" and click on the most recent date.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment