Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tonight... I decorate!

I've been struggling with finding things that interest me
and doing things just for me - not for work, the kids, the
family, etc. So I decided to find a cooking class (or two)
to get me out of the house and my mind off of work! I found
a local class that isn't really cooking, but cake
decorating - how fun! It's a two night class focused on
just that - decorating! I figure with 3 kids and a zillion
people in my family, I'll be baking a cake or two in my time
and doing more than the standard whip cream or icing might
be a nice treat.

On paper, this class sounds fun and really interesting. But
I am just struggling to get motivated to get out on this
Tuesday night. Not sure why. Regardless, I'm forcing
myself - I even threw on some lipgloss!!! I am off to
decorate. More later.

To view all of our photos, look on the right side under "Our Photos" and click on the most recent date.

Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

1 comment: